Fashion Jewellery Care
The following tips will help you how to prevent your fashion jewellery from damaging and tarnishing. Follow these simple steps to wear your jewellery as long as possible.
- Keep dry: Keep your fashion jewellery away from water, perfume, cream, moisturizing lotions or any other chemicals.
- Do not wear all the times: Remove all your jewellery before showering and cleaning. Also, remove after the use and before go to sleep.
- Do not stretch: The best way to wear stretch bracelet is to roll the beads over your wrist, stretching the elastic as little as possible. Don’t pull on one end of the bracelet.
- Wipe off the sweat: Always gently wipe with a soft cloth after each and every use. It will help to prevent from the sweat and other moisture.
- Store dry: Store away from humidity, moisture and also extreme temperatures.
- Store safe: Store in its own box or pouch. Avoid pouches and boxes which made out of velvet material. If you have common box for all your jewellery, try to wrap each pieces separately in soft tissues to prevent from scratching and chipping. Avoid bending the pieces while storing.